Wednesday, March 27, 2019

More From LGS

I have always wanted to make a block keeper, but never got around to it
I have just finished this beauty from a pattern by the LGS Nutters
Very happy with it
The beautiful fabric I used was from an Op Shop find
I won this handy folder on Games night

My beautiful mug bag made by Vicky

And my gifts from my Roomies
Just realised I forgot to take a photo of the gifts I made them
This is the front view of the Mug Bag I made for the Swap

Back view
All in all a wonderful weekend and I came home with lots of goodies

9 comments:

  1. Hi Illene wow love your block folder and i really love the mug bag that you made,its so pretty.
    You received some awesome roomie gifts and love the mug bag that you got from Vicki,its always such a fun time away with friends xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a full pocket of memories too...
    Yes it was a great few days wasn't it... xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your block holder. I didn't have one either until last year and was lucky enough to get one for Christmas and I love mine. Great projects and gifties too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely block holder, great projects too and what great gifts xcx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous block holder. Lovely projects & gifts. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an awesome job of the block folder. Well done !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! This is so creative and gorgeous!! I love the beautiful fabrics you used!! It's stunning!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

  8. Great, I really find this very useful. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

  9. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete