Friday, December 13, 2019

What A Week

My week started with my Mum having a fall and breaking a rib She is in so much pain The doctor upped her pain killers and there isn't much else they can do
My sister and I have been taking it in turns to stay with her as she is very shaken
While
 she rested I took a walk to the OpShop
Very happy with my finds There is probably 8 metres of fabric here It was all bundled together in a bag and I paid $6.00
Also found a little fibre optic Christmas tree Have been
looking for a little one for some time for my Blogger gift ornaments
While at Mums I had plenty of time to stitch
This is the second last block finished and I started the last block
This weekend Iam off to Coleraine for my Great nieces 21st

10 comments:

  1. Hi Illene I am sorry to hear that your mum had a fall,hope she heals quickly.
    Lovely purchases and your tree looks lovely,hope you have a wonderful time at your great nieces 21 st xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending healing wishes to your mum. Some nice pickups on the OP shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Illene, Hope your mum heals well, poor thing. Broken ribs are so painful and there's so little can be done to ease the pain. Enjoy your time together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your Mum heals soon Illene. Great finds at the op shop. Your stitching is lovely. Have a great time at the 21st.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your poor Mum. Sorry to hear that....broken ribs are so painful. Thank goodness you can keep her company. Your tree is lovely Illene and a very nice bargain. Lovely stitching...You are nearly there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry to read about your poor mum. I hope she heals soon. I know how exhausting it can be for you. Great Op Shoo finds. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to read about your Mum... hope her healing is progressing...
    Your are scooting along with the girls day out quilt... xox

    ReplyDelete