Sunday, September 29, 2019

I Made The Newsletter

A couple of months ago I stayed in Centenary House while Hubby spent a night in Hospital
Centenary House at Traralgon is a Rotary sponsored accommodation facility for patients and family to stay while receiving hospital treatment
I made two quilts for the new rooms and delivered them a month later
I had heard nothing back from them so hoped they were ok
Last week I received in the mail a copy of the news letter and was delighted to see my quilt on the bed




Recently I visited the Vietnam War Memorial Museum at Phillip Island
Amazing what is on our doorstep and we never visit 
I had never been to see the penguins until my pen pal came from the USA, quite a few years ago now and never been back
Any way this place was a fitting tribute to our soldiers who served over there
Some of the RSL clubs had made this memorial quilt

6 comments:

  1. Hi Illene wow thats wonderful your quilt looks wonderful on the bed,such a lovely thing for you too do,you have a heart of gold my friend.
    Hope your hubby is ok now,oh i didnt realize that you live near Phillip Island,i must remember that,hope your day is a good one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so lovely Illene and wonderful of you to make the quilts. Your handiwork will be giving comfort to lots of works....well done! Yes it's funny we don't visit our own star attractions lol! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made two beautiful quilts that will be enjoyed by many.
    Great quilt hung in the RSL on Phillip Island..I've never been there either. One day ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see your beautiful quilts on the bees Illene. Lovely of you to make them. I hope your husband is ok now. That is a wonderful quilt at the RSL. It is amazing how we have wonderful things to see near by it we don't go look at them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to see your quilt in use, a great gift to them...
    Glad you enjoyed the museum - and the memorial quilt is a meaningful tribute.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

  6. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete