Sunday, July 21, 2019

Another FNSI Come and Gone

Friday night saw me get a late start with my stitching as I had this little bloke for the day
He keeps me on my toes but is a complete delight
After his Dad picked him up and stayed for Dinner I got into some stitching
Worked on this one

and finished this one
Birthday gifts for a friend who happened to mention she needed coat hangers and got wire ones at the Op Shop
During the week I finished stitching this one Have the lace pinned ready to sew on
Thanks Wendy for keeping me motivated
I have enjoyed seeing Cherylls progress on Girls Day Out and that is making me want to get on with this
Hers looks so pretty

11 comments:

  1. Good morning my lovely friend ,how lovely you got to spend time with your little man,he is a cutie.
    Oh i love the hanger project ,very pretty,i always love seeing your beautiful work,well done Illene xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little ones certainly keep you on the move. Lovely stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have your little helper for the day. You are doing beautiful stitching, the coat hangers will be stunning. Love the block in the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to enjoy the little guy and still have a chance to stitch..
    The hangers always great gifts..
    Days for Girls is progressing ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on making sewing progress even with a toddler in the house. Lol! Beautifully embroidered coat hangers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Illene, It's always fun to have a helper in the kitchen, isn't it? The littlies bring their own reward. Your stitchings are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your decorate coat hangers will be so well received and your patchwork shop is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Illene... & your Girls day out quilt will be gorgeous too.
    Lovely having a little man to play with...xox

    ReplyDelete