Saturday, July 29, 2017

Been a While

Well it has been a while
My computer decided to die
Finally got the new one up and running It had been on a go slow so the new one is a joy
I joined Cheryll's Christmas in July swap So far have not seen any one post about it
Anyway these are the lovely gifts I received from Jan Little red hen blog
Thanks Jan
I cannot show yet what I sent in this swap as my partner has not let me know she has received her gift Australia post tracking tells me it has been delivered
I know she has a bit on her plate at the moment so will Iam sure hear from her when she has time
One thing about having no computer I got a bit of stitching done
Progress on my Australiana quilt and have done more of it
Need to upload a few photos
Hubbys birthday today and we have been out for tea

9 comments:

  1. Lovely swap pressies. The Australians quilt is looking wonderful. Great to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to hear from you and pretty gifties. Great to have a new computer, makes it all much easier when things work and I love the look of your Ausi quilt...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased you like them, Illene - I had fun making them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I did, I did Illene, and I LOVE EVERYTHING you made! You really did bless me with some gorgeous things for our swap. THank you soooo much love and BIG sugary hugs lovely xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely swap items there Illene... and how clever is your Australiana quilt?! love it, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely swap gifts 🎁 Jan sent you Illene.
    Your Australiana Quilt is gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely swap goodies from Jan, Illene....and your Australiana quilt is looking good! I think there are a few more blog posts about the swap now. Hope your new computer continues to go well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous quilt so far...
    And Jan's gifts are lovely. EnJoY... xox

    ReplyDelete