Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Iam still here

It has been a while since I have posted, I have been reading Blogs but not commenting, so rest assured Iam keeping up with your happenings
Made an Advent calendar for a friends little girls
Handed it over today in case I do not see them before Dec 1, which is coming around very quickly
Trying to get some work done in the garden Our weather has been very changeable, so grabbing the chance when it is good. So windy. My roses have been lovely but the wind is playing havoc
Hubbys brother passed away yesterday Funeral is on Friday which is also my darling daughters birthday, so it will be a hard day for me.
Feeling quite emotional as this day approaches

8 comments:

  1. My thoughts are with you. It's a tough week. You have lots of blogging friends to cheer you up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your news Illene. I hope all goes well on Friday. Sending hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Illene - so sorry to read of your family's loss - I will be thinking of you and sending hugs and prayers to help you through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's sad news Illene... sorry to hear... hugs to you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Illene so sorry to hear your sad news,thinking of you my friend and sending big hugs.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear about your sad news, Illene. It sounds like a tough time for you - will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending "hugs" your way for Friday.
    xox

    ReplyDelete