Saturday, May 17, 2014

SECRET SEWING FOR FNSI

Joined the lovely Wendy last night for our monthly sewing night
I worked on some secret stuff so cannot show what I did
How ever I can show a couple of things I have been working on these past weeks
I finished another of Michelle Ridgeway's lovely shoe bags

I was given some pre printed stitcheries for Christmas and have completed these two

Going for a walk now then getting stuck into the garden while the weather is nice
Thanks Wendy for another successful evening of sewing

17 comments:

  1. The shoe bag is so pretty. Glad you liked stitching it. Love your other stitching as well.....love a garden stitchery xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work - I have that panel too - I've used 3 in a runner and the shed I turned into a beach hut...the rest...maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty shoe bag and stitcheries.... this time of the year is so lovely...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never think of making a shoe bag - good idea and it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were certainly very busy and I love all you did.
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitching as always. I've been gardening lately too...chopping overgrown tree branches, if that counts! I try to do a little every week while the weather is cooler. Sure cuts into the stitching time though LOL. xx debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work Illene... The shoe bag is lovely and so are the stitcheries! Nice sewing with you last night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stitching projects, Your shoe bag is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely shoe bag Illene and your stitchery's are gorgeous,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those stitcheries are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I aw working on secret sewing too, great work

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely stitching on the shoe bag!
    Good luck with you secret project:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great...lovely stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous shoe bag and lovely sticheries you are working on...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoyed seeing your stitching projects

    ReplyDelete