Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Christmas Album

I started making my little Christmas album with the beautiful things sent to me by Teresa

The button was a gift from Teresa also , some time ago.

Iam having a little trouble getting the photos in

They are not the best photo's and also very emotional as a few days later my Darling girl left us.






My daffodills have been lovely this year

Have lots in various parts of the garden

The wind today has played havoc with them

Stayed inside and did a bit of sewing

Too cold to go outsidePosted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Love your albumn....what a fun thing to do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet priceless album,well done..oh my I love daffodils-thankyou for sharing your photo,cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely idea for your Christmas memories, Ilene. Teresa is a real gem!! Wish our daffodils were as 'happy' as yours. This current lot of weather is playing havoc with everyone's gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love it when my daffodils bloom, even if it is still cold out. It means spring is finally on the way! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little album turned out beautifully Illene. I'm so glad you put it together... I love your daffodils.. and your garden looks lovely. Hope you get some nicer weather soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little album. Good idea to stay inside and sew if the weather was too windy outside. I have bulbs growing too but not sure what they are YET?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love daffodils and I see one lonely Iris I think . Bulbs are one of natures surprises never know just what will pop up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodmorning Lllene, I have just had a lovely read of your blog,late happy birthday,your daffies look lovely and it was nice getting to know you a bit more i still have to read older blogs to understand some of what I read,but bless you sweetie,and I will be able to get on with my friends swap a bit easier now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your daffodils are just spectacular Illene...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete