Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A finish and a gift

I finished Kitties quilt . Kittie is my adopted great grandchild ,grand daughter of Lorraines husband

I hope to deliver it in the next week or so

I was lucky with my mail this morning

I received this gorgeous bag from Cyndi at Bluebirdswing

I dont know how to do the linky thing but Cyndi makes the loveliest bags

Iam so lucky to now have one of my own

The photo just doesnt do it justice So much better in "the Flesh"

She made it especially for me in my colours

Thankyou Cyndi

I love it and look forward to using it




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. What an amazing Kitties quilt. The girl will be very happy with it.
    And what a lovely win, especially made for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW! That quilt is most BEAUTIFUL! Something to be treasured all her life. Entirely 'my' kind of liking. Pretty, lots to see, lots to imagine if desired and utterly delightful. Any child growing up with that could surely not fail to be drawn to it.... Love it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Illene, lovely finish to Kitties quilt.....Hugs Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful
    mamisa

    http://magalleriepatch.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kittie will be very happy about your beautiful quilt.
    Warmest greetings from Germany, Nora :-))

    ReplyDelete