Monday, December 27, 2010

SSCS

Well Christmas has come and gone for another year
Just a quick post to show you my lovely gifts I received in Chookyblues Secret Santa swap
I was very lucky and loved all my gifts
Now if I only knew who sent them to me I would Thank her but she only put her address on the parcel and I cant read the name on the customs declaration and there was no card or anything in the parcel
Anyway Secret Santa you know who you are and I thank you most sincerely

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts Illene and she is a real "Secret Santa" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Sara is your SSCS partner........a lovely bundle of goodies.......

    Thanks for being part of the SSCS 2010........

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Secret Santa parcel! I bet you put those goodies to good use! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just gawjus gifts you recieved Illene..hoping you and your family had a lovely christmas and wishing you all a safe and merry new year,cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete