Friday, March 19, 2010

MORE SIGGIES AND A SMALL FINISH

The siggy blocks have slowed down in the last couple of weeks but here are the lovely ones I have received
Some time ago I received a little parcel of goodies from Janey and she told me to make something to remind me of her
Well Jane I have finally done it
I made this gorgeous(if I do say so myself) glasses case
It is so pretty and feminine
Thankyou Jane Hope you like what I made
Something I will use often and think of you when I do
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Love the glasses case! Well done! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the glasses case! Love the fabrics too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glasses case is very cute.

    Your siggy collection is growing, I also received some more this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Illene, love the glass case, the colours so pretty....love your siggies..hugs lyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your glass case..Pink is my favorite colour. I only need 27 more siggies, and then I can make the quilt. It is slowing down a bit.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect case.It is always hard to find one large enough for my sunglasses. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your visit.
    Your blocks are very beautiful.
    Can I copy some idea?
    Kisses from Italy
    Laura

    ReplyDelete