Thursday, November 26, 2009

sunset/more pressies

This was the sky at our place last night
I thought we were in for a really hot day today but I'm pleased to say its not to bad
I don't like the heat
I got my swap presents from Jane
She is a fairly new quilter Her work is just beautiful
I just love what she has made for me
I got this divine wall hanging with a matching bag and pin cushion
Also two of her little lavender bags
And lastly stamps for hubby who collects them, so he will be pleased when he comes in tonight
He is busy doing hay at the moment
I haven't had much to write about lately, though I have been keeping busy, just nothing exciting enough to share
Getting a bit done in the garden


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Hey girl, that is one pretty sky show you had last night. Looks lovely, can keep the heat though. I'm with you on that one about the heat. Summer is coming though and we'll be in for the hot weather. Jane did a lovely job on the gifts she sent you. Who's the lucky girl then? Kind regards, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely gorgeous sunset! As pretty as it is in your pictures, I'm sure it was doubly gorgeous in person! Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics. Lovely swaps. Continued thoughts and wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pics are breathtaking, and congrats for the lovely package!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Illene, what a beautiful sunset,enjoy. Love the colours in the pressies you received. Happy days in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Illene that sunset is beautiful . Tomorrow you can open an advent gift , what fun !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Illlene, lovely sunset, I find gardening good therapy.....Warm Regards Lyn

    ReplyDelete