Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A SMALL FINISH

I have had a very small finish this week Decided to make myself a cover for a loose leaf folder I keep patterns in
I was so pleased with it and thought how nice it was until I put it on to the folder and realised I had made what I wanted for the back wrong way round Only I could manage that
I wasn't about to unpick it so appliqued another rose onto the front and now both covers have decoration , so I'm not TOO TOO unhappy with it
Just thought I,d show you a not so good photo of my favourite quilt "Home Among the Gum Trees"
I made this one about three years ago All hand appliqued and machine quilted by me Iam quite proud of this one
I have two grandchildren with me for the school holidays while their Mum works
I do enjoy having them
Weather is not so nice today

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate it when you make a project and it's all goofy! I do that kind of stuff all the time, drives me crazy! Your project still looks lovely, especially with the extra applique! I love your quilt! A lot of work! Have fun with the grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project looks pretty neat to me, and its nice to know I'm not the only one who manages to sew things back to front or upside down. I love the quilt, have a great time with the grandchildren. hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quilt...It is just so romantic and pretty.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete