Saturday, February 28, 2009

28/2/09 10.15pm

For the past couple of weeks I have been helping at my grandchildrens school
Danielle's teacher is a quilter and she decided her grade of 10/11 year olds would all do a stitchery for our local Agricultural show
Danielle and I do a lot of sewing together and she was first in her class to finish and turned her's into a cushion
Today at the show Danielle's cushion won first prize in the section for under 14 craft. She was so proud of herself
I myself have never done a stichery But I do like them I will put it on my to do list
So proud of you Dan and it makes me feel good that I spent so much time helping wih sewing at the school

1 comment:

  1. Well done Danielle, first class job. A quilter in the making.
    and well done Gran. lol.

    ReplyDelete