Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Initial Heart Swap


I was partnered in this swap with the lovely Kerrie from Channelbank creations
I just adore the heart she has made for me and in my all time favourite colour too
There were also some sewing novelty buttons and mm and ms

Kerrie and I have been partnered in quite a few swaps now, so we have gotten to know each others tastes
I sent this crazy patchwork heart to Kerrie
Thanks Kerrie and Thanks to Cheryll
Once again a great swap
I have been having some more leadlight lessons with my friend Mary

Quite pleased with my creations

4 comments:

  1. So pleased your parcel arrived and you like it all. Wow your leadlighting is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What perfect gifts from Kerrie... & thanks for playing along with us too...xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely swap gifties. I love your lead light. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful swap gifts Illene, and I love your leadlight creations. How nice to learn from a friend.

    ReplyDelete