Friday, March 19, 2010

MORE SIGGIES AND A SMALL FINISH

The siggy blocks have slowed down in the last couple of weeks but here are the lovely ones I have received
Some time ago I received a little parcel of goodies from Janey and she told me to make something to remind me of her
Well Jane I have finally done it
I made this gorgeous(if I do say so myself) glasses case
It is so pretty and feminine
Thankyou Jane Hope you like what I made
Something I will use often and think of you when I do
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Terry said...

Love the glasses case! Well done! :0)

Loralynn said...

Great job on the glasses case! Love the fabrics too!

Maria said...

The glasses case is very cute.

Your siggy collection is growing, I also received some more this week.

bluebird-lyn said...

Hi Illene, love the glass case, the colours so pretty....love your siggies..hugs lyn

Micki said...

I love your glass case..Pink is my favorite colour. I only need 27 more siggies, and then I can make the quilt. It is slowing down a bit.
Micki

Diane said...

Perfect case.It is always hard to find one large enough for my sunglasses. Hugs, Diane

Barb said...

Love the glass case

Mem said...

Thanks for your visit.
Your blocks are very beautiful.
Can I copy some idea?
Kisses from Italy
Laura