Saturday, October 20, 2018

October FNSI

Well here we are again. Another FNSI with the lovely Wendy and friends has come and gone.
Love these nights. Not only do I get to sew along with friends, but it is motivates me to Blog.
My niece was complaining about her clothes falling off her hangers, and so in a light bulb moment I solved her Christmas gift.
Embroidery done. Now to put it together. 


I  also whipped up a hand towel for a quick gift.
Drizzly rain today so a sewing day for me. 
Will be around for a visit to my fellow stitchers real soon

8 comments:

  1. lovely idea to cover the coat hanger.. so pretty
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of lovely gifts will be going to some lucky people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats lovely Illene and they are perfect hangers for your tops....I love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love when the "light bulb moment" strikes! She's going to love those sweet hangers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those coat hangers and also the hand towel makes a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful idea for the coat hanger Illene, will be very pretty. The hand towels make wonderful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The clothes hanger is an excellent idea. Well done... xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done with the work on the Christmas gifts - I need to start thinking like that now!! Cute wee critter in your previous post - I bet that went down a treat.

    ReplyDelete