Sunday, February 11, 2018

I need Help PLEASE

My grandchildren and my daughter decided I needed to get with the times so they gave me an iPhone 6 for Christmas
Iam loving it BUT there are some things I cannot figure out
I wanted to put my Blog on there so I typed in the Blog name but that is all I get Just my posts Cannot see anything else No other posts and cant do anything on it Just look
Is there some body who can tell me how Please
Trouble is This Smart phone is smarter than me
On January 29th I became a great Grandmother to this gorgeous little Bloke
Samuel Brendan Tiziani
He is a good baby and his Mum says he sleeps all the time
I have not as yet seen him properly awake

I had a couple of little finishes

Terrible photo 
I didn't realise and have given the bag away
Another of Michelles fabulous designs

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world little Samuel, I love the name. Great finishes, unfortunately I cannot help with the iphone as I use Samsung, sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous little man to cuddle..
    Some nice finishes Illene..
    Sorry can't help with iPhone as I find I can't blog on my iPad or phone either.😥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an I phone but have not used it for blogging sorry. Welcome to your grandson he is so cute. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the other ladies, I too am not able to give any help re the iPhone, Illene... but I can send you my love & congrats on becoming a G-Grandmother... darling little man will bring such joy to his family & loved ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely new addition to the family. Great to have some finishes too. I am no help either I am sorry, that kind of phone is too advanced for me!! 😆😆

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! Re the iphone - I've not been able to blog on my ipad and after getting an iphone 6 - its the same as what you are describing! I got an app for my ipad to try blogging on it but it only works to a degree and was a real pain - so much that I've not bothered with it for almost a year!! I think blogger needs to make blogging more user friendly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous bundle you are holding. As for the phone ask the next 3 year old that you see. They know all things technical! All jokes aside technology can be frustrating.

    ReplyDelete