Thursday, August 10, 2017

Fat Quarter Birthday swap

I have joined Cherylls fat 1/4 birthday swap once again this year
My special person to send a handmade gift to was Asta..... http://yarnsfrommysewingbasket.blogspot
Durrrr I forgot to take a Photo You can see the cushion I sent on her Blog


These are the gifts I sent to my Dear friend Wendy... Sugarlane quilts in the Christmas in July swap
A Christmas card hanger

A pattern holder for her Christmas patterns

A wreath

There were a few other goodies as well
You can see them much better over at Wendys
Pleased she liked what I sent
I have done a Christmas swap with Wendy before so a bit more challenging to come up with new ideas for this swap


6 comments:

  1. A great set of gifts to receive, they are fab. I am sure your swap partner will be really pleased. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice swap gifts Illene, I am sure Wendy was very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your choice of gifts were perfect. I always love having you in my swaps and I bet Wendy is pleased you joined in too... xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautifully done Illene... I love the CIJ each year!

    ReplyDelete