Saturday, April 22, 2017

FNSI and a Finish

I have had Tea Cup Teddies finished for quite a while now but my computer crashed and I had to work out once again how to post photos
I hate when computer stuff changes Iam so not computer literate
Any way I have worked it out now (Hopefully)
Loved making this one Another of the lovely Michelles designs
Thanks my friend

I got some stitching done on my Christmas quilt
The book was a gift from another lovely lady Maria Life on the Block
Maria sent the book to me when I was recovering from my knee op
Lost my sewing urge at the time, so very pleased to have finally started it
Thanks Maria

11 comments:

  1. Good morning Illene,your teddy table toppe looks fantastic and how lovely is Maria to send you the lovely fig'n'berry book,that will keep you out of mischief,beautiful work as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely stitching with you last night.
    Great book to find inspiration in too...xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teacup Teddies looks great Illene! Well done! I hate it too when there are computer issues! Glad you have it sorted. Lovely stitching xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great design & your work is beautiful Illene... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am drooling over those beautiful teddies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little mat is adorable!! And your Christmas block looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your mojo is back - and very pretty results.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tea cup teddies, yours are lovely. Have fun with the Christams book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry Illene, that should be Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely stitcheries! So glad you got your mojo back!!

    ReplyDelete