Monday, May 18, 2009

NEVER ASSUME

Following my Post from yesterday I guess I'd better explain what the tanks are for
Because we are on a farm we need to catch our own water so the tanks are for water storage
attached to the house and shed guttering to catch the rain from the roof
They are very common place in country Australia and I believe city dwellers are now installing water tanks as well Water Restrictions are now common place in this country
We have a large dam on the property which we use for stock water
Hopefully this explains to my over seas friends

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the explanation, I should have realized what they were for. Here in the UK, the wet and misty Isle, we dont really have a great water shortage and we we do, it is nothing like you downnunder have. xxx

    ReplyDelete