Sunday, September 1, 2019

Happy Birthday to Me

Thursday was my birthday and I got to open my gifts from the girls in the Fat 1/4 swap
We are to send one fat 1/4 in the recipients colour of choice and a small gift beginning with the first letter of your name
Iam always amazed at what the girls come up with for I
I chose black and white
From Our lovely swap captain and organizer, pictured above, I received Iron on stabilizer and Ink pen

From Anthea a note pad with my initials on it and an infuser

Susan sent some Inch binding

Aster chose to use T and sent a coaster for my Tea cup and Twirls on the fabric

And my main gift came from Julie
She is so cute and beautifully made 
I have decided to call her Jewells
Julie sent me some of her black and white scraps from her stash along with my fat 1/4s Her I gift was an Ideas book and a beautiful handmade card

and a teddy bear bag

I love her Thank you Julie
I just realised I have forgotten to take one photo
A job for another day and a new post
Iam still to receive one parcel 
I was truly blessed by you all and I thank you so much
Will be in touch with you all soon
Hugs

12 comments:

  1. Hi Illene happy birthday my friend,hope you had a wonderful day.
    Wow you received lots of beautiful fabric and lots of great gifts,so glad you were spoilt xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, y9u have received beautiful birthday swaps, the bear is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear you enjoyed my gift.. a friend told me years ago, that she named all her dolls & bears after the person who gifted them to her ..you naming the bear "Jewells" reminded me of her story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Birthday. Wishes and lots of lovely gifts...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I see lots of pretty fabric there! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful thoughtful gifts. Enjoy. Belated happy birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some interesting "I" things - I hope you enjoyed them all....and had a Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday. Lots of lovely goodies there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. click replica bags online pakistan replica wallets replica bags ebay aaa replica bags replica bags sydney

    ReplyDelete
  11. replica bags online uae click resources e0u46a4j53 replica bags by joy replica bags online shopping hermes replica handbags d9i49u9m14 replica radley bags visit this page n1a24a6k76 replica bags replica bags 168 mall

    ReplyDelete