Friday, February 22, 2019

Some little finishes

A card for my Mums 91st birthday which was yesterday

A friend gave me a lesson in zips
Have had a phobia about zips for years and always avoided anything with a zip
The top one is  not as wonky as it looks in the photo
Iam happy now Hopefully mastered my fear of zips

I made a card box from a pattern from Craft with Fee Great tutorial and easy to follow Now to get to making the card to go in it which will hold a block of chocolate
Started a new quilt
Did this for the Friday night sew a long with Wendy and friends but my internet has been unreliable and couldn't post
This little bloke took his first steps last weekend
Growing so darn fast
I have HOPEFULLY fixed my comment notification so please leave me a comment so I can see if it is working again
Why it keeps going away baffles me
Thanks guys

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ilene well done to your little man,you will be chasing him now,lol. You have been very busy and making lots of beautiful things,well done my friend,see you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your Mum...xox
    Your new project looks interesting too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful milestone for your Mum, such a beautiful card box too. A very interesting project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your Mum Illene. You made her a beautiful card, love the card box too. Wow your little man up and walking..that seems to have come fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A special birthday for Mum and she'll love her card...
    Well done mastering zips, still not my favorite thing to do..
    WOW walking already , they sure grow up too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card I´m sure your Mum was delighted with it, a very pretty card box too. The little ones grow so quickly, he will be into all sorts of mischief xcx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday to your dear Mum. Beautiful card and love that box too! Well done to the young man in your life xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on conquering your zip fear....once you know the secret it is easy.

    ReplyDelete