Thursday, December 28, 2017

No Fuss Christmas Swap

I joined only one Christmas swap this year
I received these beautiful gifts from Lynda

A tea rowel
A cute Christmas button
A tin of jelly beans

And this gorgeous bag

It is beautifully made and comes with a Christmas button on the zipper pull
Loved all my gifts
Thank you so much Lynda and a big thanks to Sandi for organizing this swap
I forgot to take a photo of what I sent to Maria but you can see the gifts on Marias Blog or the No Fuss Blog

4 comments:

  1. That's lovely Ilene. Lynda dida great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful swap Illene, love the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely parcel Illene. Gorgeous bag xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely parcel - Lynda did a wonderful swap.. I will pinch a couple of photos for the No Fuss Blog for you..

    ReplyDelete