Sunday, August 7, 2016

Nothing ever goes to Plan FNWF

Friday night saw me join Cheryll and friends once again for a night of crafting I had planned to work on some secret stuff, but my sewing machine had other ideas. So after much frustration and a few choice words I sewed the binding down on my I Spy quilt It had been waiting for some time to be done Now it is finished Then I went to publish the photo and Blogger has changed things once again GRRR I HATE when that happens. Now not sure if this is going to work GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

10 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Illene,

You did a great job on the quilt, hope that the machine is behaving now.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Happy days.
Bev.

Pauline W said...

Nothing more frustrating than sewing machine problems. Except, perhaps, Blogger problems!! Love the quilt!

Maria said...

Sew annoying when you have machine problems but at least you got the gorgeous I Spy finished ...
You seam to have worked out Blogger as the photo is great...
Hope you had a better Sunday.

Susan said...

Well at least the picture worked - hope it's not too expensive to get your machine working again - another of life's necessities.
love the I Spy

Anthea said...

Great work on the bind Illene... bad luck about the sewing machine, hope it's behaving itself again soon...
x

I am said...

Hi Illene the quilt is beautiful,well done my friend xx

Jo said...

Well blogger must have worked because I can see your "I spy" quilt... Good on you

Pam said...

I love all the fabrics in your spy quilt. Very fun!

Helen said...

Very frustrating, beautiful quilt great fabrics in there Illene :)

kiwikid said...

Your I spy quilt looks wonderful!! I hope your machine is behaving better this week. Noth I ng like blogger frustrating you, seems to happen to lots of us on a regular basis!!!!