Friday, October 9, 2015

Monday Means a New Knee for Me

On Monday Iam getting a new knee
While Iam not looking forward to the operation it will be so nice to be pain free
I finished the Charity quilt our group made
Not sure what the girls are going to do with it What Charity I mean
Finished another block in the block of the month
A very dear friend knitted this teddy for me for my birthday
Would it be to sooky to take her to hospital with me?
If I do not Blog over the weekend I will talk to you all when I come home from hospital

11 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery Illene.
    Of course you can take your friend to hospital with you...she's gorgeous! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you healing hugs and wishes for a speedy recovery Illene. Of course you can take teddy that's their job xxx oops lovely stitching too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Illene and a speedy recovery, teddies know their special healing powers and shouldn't be left behind :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your operation! I'm sure you'll feel much better once it's over! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Illene,i am so glad that your knee is finally being done,good luck my friend and yes take your lovely teddy in with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you all the best with your operation and hoping for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you all the very best! And take the Teddy with you: he it she will help you to feel better at hospital! You'll never be alone! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the best wishes for your op.. No not sooky to take along the cute teddy...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck for the operation Illene...you need to take the teddy with you!!!! Hope you have a speedy recovery and are pain free.

    ReplyDelete
  10. all the best with the surgery....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. best of luck with the surgery Illene... I always reckon surgery is the only time good people like you & me can legally take some serious stuff to help with pain!! xx

    ReplyDelete