Sunday, July 26, 2015

Christmas in July

Yesterday we got to open our Christmas in July gifts from our secret partner
I was very spoilt by Sue from suesplace in the sun blog
Love this Christmas tree I have always admired these and now have my very own

Cute wall hanging

And this very clever reversible apron I will look very swish on Christmas day

Also included was this very cute button tree
Loved all my gifts
Thankyou Sue and a special thanks again to the lovely Cheryll for organizing this fun swap

13 comments:

  1. those are fun gifts you got...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts Illene - a very swish apron indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful gift Illene,enjoy your new xmas in July goodies xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some cute Christmas gift ideas there, Illene. I like the little button tree - and the fancy apron, very swish indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all. Stylish apron too

    ReplyDelete
  6. very special gifts for a special person..and wow that apron is the bomb..cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining in Xmas in July Illene. It's always my pleasure to have you. xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely gifts you have received. The apron is gorgeous, perfect for Christmas

    ReplyDelete