Thursday, February 12, 2015

Initial Heart


Returned home from a short break in our caravan to find this beautiful heart waiting for me
Unfortunately I have no idea who sent it as the card, which was also beautifully made was blank
A return address on the envelope tells me it came from Newtown in Qld
I do hope my partner will identify herself as I love to get to know my swap partners
Anyway A BIG thank you I love it. My favourite colour too
I managed a bit of stitching while away. They will be used in future projects
Also got to do some Op Shopping and was delighted with the fabric I found Over 6 metres for $10.00 Bargain

17 comments:

  1. What beautiful Valentine gift from your annonymous partner.

    Nice stitcheries you worked on and you got a nice op shop bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great op shopping. Whoever your swap partner is they have sent you a beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous heart. I hope you find out who it is from soon, Illene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The heart is gorgeous Illene. If all else fails contact Cheryll. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Illene oh I love your heart and your gifts what a wonderful parcel to receive.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really a secret Valentine !!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow such gorgeous gifts Illene ,love that heart and your stitcherys are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a lovely heart. Great find at op shop also. Hope you managed to relax on your short break.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeously pretty heart!
    Wonderful bargain shopping haul :)
    So glad you had a lovely break :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woohoo! What a bargain with the fabric. That red and white heart is so lovely from the annonymous generous person. I hope you discover who she is,

    ReplyDelete