Wednesday, December 26, 2012

MAGNIFIQUE

 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by PicasaYesterday I got to open my gifts in the SSCS and final Advent gifts
Oh my goodness I was blown away by this gorgeous sewing bag from Flo in France
I love love love it
So beautifully made and even the colour is perfect
Thank you so very much Flo
Inside were more gifts
An Eiffel Tower key ring, some Tilda fabric and ribbon, the cutest buttons, some embroidery thread and to top it off some tea bags
Merci Flo and and also Chooky for giving me such a lovely partner and for the great job you do in organizing this swap.
Also got to open my final Advent gifts from Shez
I had admired these beautiful coat hangers when she showed them on her Blog and I was so pleased to find they were for me
Thanks Shez
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas
I had a nice day with family 

9 comments:

  1. what a beautiful sewing bag from Flos its gorgeous,lucky you Illene what a beautiful parcel to receive.
    So glad you like your gifts and thankyou so much for being my partner in Fee's advent swap,it has been fun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely bag and goodies all the way from France. Your Advent swap goodies from Shez were beautiful also. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flo's bag and goodies are sew gorgeous as are the gits you received from Shez..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy you love it !
    Enjoy !!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous bag from Florence. Everything is just so lovely. Lovely goodies from Shez too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh the bag (and contents)are tres magnifique! What stunning work :) Lucky you getting pressies from Shez, the coathangers are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that sure is a beautiful bag from Flo.....and some extra goodies too....lucky you........thanks for being part of the SSCS 2012.........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow the bag from Flo is absolutely gorgeous! No wonder you are happy...
    And they are lovely gifts you sent away too, you were very busy making them!
    (visiting from the SSCS list)

    ReplyDelete