Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Advent and SSCS

 
 
Posted by PicasaI have been very remiss in showing my gifts in some swaps I have been participating in
Firstly the first nine gifts in Fee's Advent swap, received from Shez
Lovely Thank you Shez
And secondly my gifts in Chookys SSCS arrived all the way from France
Isn't she a gorgeous angel
The other is safely under my tree waiting for opening on Christmas day
These gifts came from Florence.
chezprincessehounouche.blogspot.com
Firstly I had no Internet for unknown reasons, then I have been quite unwell
Had some teeth out last weekend and got a "dry socket"
Very painful and made me feel terrible
Am on anti biotics now so hopefully will feel better soon



6 comments:

  1. hope you get better soon Illene.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the swap gifts look wonderful! I hope you feel a lot better asap... this is no time of year to be unwell. Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gifts for a beautiful lady...
    Hope your mouth feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to know everything is arrived safely ! And happy you like the Tilda mini angel !!
    I hope this angel will keep you safe and happy all along the year :)
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely parcels........cute ornament from Flo.........

    ReplyDelete